Match #1: LAX defeat Z&E (c) for the Impact Tag Team Titles
LAX have had a journey getting back into the title picture and with King by their side, they cemented their name back into title contention. The match started out with a brawl and both teams were high energy til the end. Z&E have been fighting champions for weeks but met their match tonight in LAX.
LAX won back the titles after hitting Everett with a Street Sweeper for the win.
- Jimmy Jacobs and Kongo Kong are backstage talking about Kong’s match tonight with Cage. Jacobs says after tonight Kong will be the one true monster in Impact.
Match #2: Scott Steiner defeats KM
KM came to the ring running his mouth about Fallah Bahh and how he tried to help Bahh but is done. Bahh comes out and hands KM a note and leaves the ring. In the note Bahh calls KM and bully and challenges him to wrestle someone who was on standby. KM assuming it was Richard Justice accepts but it turns out to be Scott Steiner. Steiner locks on the Steiner Recliner to KM to get the win.
- Clips of a Slammiverseray is shown of Austin Aries and Moose and Aries announces he’s combining the Impact World Title and the Grand Championship.
- Eddie Edwards went back home to find himself but comes home to a locked door and an empty house. Edwards breaks down the door and is yelling for Alisha throughout the house but gets no response. Edwards looks in a mirror but the reflection he seems is Callihan. Edwards then has flash backs of everything that’s happened and breaks the mirror and looks into a broken piece and says that Tommy did this.
- OVE is backstage and says they are tired of people stick their noses in OVE’s business. OVE then says they will make an example out of Pentagon and Fantasma tonight.
Match #3: Madison Rayne defeats Taya Valkyrie
Taya made the claim last week that not only is she Lucha Royalty, but she’s also Impact Loyalty and that she’s the new Queen of Impact. Madison Rayne being the vet she is rained on Taya’s parade and put her away after hitting her with a Cross-Rayne.
After the match, Rayne says she had no plans to compete when she came back to Impact. Rayne then says that impact told her if she could beat Taya they would give her a shot at Su Yung’s Knockouts Title at Slammiversary. She is interrupted by a mysterious demonic laughter and then leaves the ring.
- LAX is in their club house celebrating their title victory. Konnan returns unexpectedly and tells King that they need to talk. Konnan gets King alone and says things aren’t just adding up right. King says he’s got people looking for who attacked Konnan and says Homicide is looking as well. Konnan says everyone is a suspect and is suspecting King and tells King if he finds out King had anything to do it he will pay.
- Killer Kross has a sit down explaining why he did all of those attack over the past few weeks. Kross says the answer is to why is why not.
Match #4: Pentagon Jr and El Hijo Del Fantasma defeat OVE
Last week, Jake Crist had Fantasma where he wanted him but Fantasma turned it around and after the match all of OVE attacked Fantasma until Pentagon made the save.
This match was vicious all throughout but came to an end after Pentagon hits Jake with the Pentagon Driver for the win. Callihan attacks Pentagon after the match and OVE beats down on Pentagon until Fantasma makes the save with a steel chair.